Saturday 22 August 2015

Hello

Hello,


Welcome to the first post in my new blog. I’ve been debating if i could or should write a blog - not sure if I will be any good at it but thought I should at least try - well here goes…





OK, so I have a regular day job, on my days off and in my free time I enjoy hobbies such as card making, crafting and of course jewellery making you can see my jewellery here.


I am quite eclectic so I can see my posts being a mixture of topics that I want to share and hopefully someone will take inspiration from.


Two new developments for me recently have been opening my folksy Store: Plain Paper where I am selling my handmade cards and other items you can check it out here and transitioning from a Windows OS to a Apple OS (my Windows was super old and I am loving my new Macbook Pro)

No comments :

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...