Wednesday 26 August 2015

New Crafting Haul

I have had a few new deliveries this week which included a MISTI (Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented) which as far as I am aware only ships from America.

I have been lucky enough to win this one on a auction site in the UK over the weekend and it was delivered today.
Along with a paper grid pad, two magnets and the cleaner recommended for it.

I have some stamps which require layering so I am hoping this will be the perfect tool for easy alignment.

I also won two stamps sets from by Mama Elephant - Sketchy Letters (reason why some letters have colour on them) and Love Quotes (with its matching dies).

Can't wait to try them all out.





I have also been relabelling my stamp pockets and Mama Elephant ink collection.

previously used labels printed from my printer when needed but after a time they became worn and started to peel off.

The Brother P-touch was on offer when I purchased it over the weekend and it came with some sample tape cassettes I used the black on white tape (the other was a fabric one).

The P-touch was really easy to set up and use, the difference between the old labels and the new it makes is great, the brother label tape I used is laminated so will hopefully withstand being wiped if they get inked on.

I got a little bit carried away and used all the sample tape up (about 4 meters) so I have some more on order. 






Thanks for stopping by today


No comments :

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...